2018 Fantasy Football Consistency Guide
Welcome to the only Fantasy Football Guide in 2017 to be recognized at this level:
- #1 Selling Fantasy Football Guide on Amazon
- Chosen as “Best Fantasy Football Guide of 2017” by independent website
- Chosen as a Finalist by the Fantasy Sports Writers of America (FSWA) as “Best Fantasy Football Publication”
This guide focuses on each of the skill positions (QB, RB, WR & TE) traditionally used in Fantasy Football.. The articles and statistics in this guide provide many different angles of analysis and forecasting based on the Clutch Games system created in 2002. In addition, there are Consistency Profiles for over 175 players that provide Fantasy owners with a snapshot of each player’s consistency over the past three seasons and how consistent they are in various game scenarios (i.e., home vs. away, good defense vs. bad defense).
The Clutch Games system was created as a tool to help any level of Fantasy player. In addition, Bob Lung has pledged to give any Fantasy player who purchases this book plenty of direction and guidance in understanding and utilizing this tool for their upcoming season.
What's in the Consistency Guide?
- Consistency Profiles for 175+ Players
- 3-Year Historical Consistency
- 2017 Consistency Review
- Complete Breakdown of Clutch Games system
- 2018 Breakout Players
- Tiered Draft List for your 2018 Draft
The Fantasy Football Guide has been used for years to give Fantasy owners an advantage in season-long leagues. The guide is available as a PDF here at BigGuyFantasySports.com, Amazon and Google Books. Get it now and use it for your drafts and then keep it on hand once the season starts to help you in all of your leagues.